Spain's GVC Gaesco partners with WealthTech giant FNZ
Spain-based financial group GVC Gaesco has signed a partnership with WealthTech giant FNZ to cement its digitisation initiative.
A591 May 2013 q1
The Spain Startup Conference 2022
The Spain Startup Conference 2022 brought together thousands of Spanish Founders and International Investors.
5.00pm-5.15pm: Webinar Opening & “Startup Spain” Fireside Chat
– Adam Patrick Fulham, Founder of Startup Network Europe
– Marta Huidobro, Vice President of AEBAN – The Spanish Association of Business Angels Networks (Asociación Española de Business Angels Networks); President & Leader of the Investment Committee of WA4STEAM; Partner at Cupido Capital and Pinama Inversiones
5.15pm-5.30pm: “Founders in Spain” Rapid Fire Talks Section
– Pablo Fernandez Alvarez, Co-Founder of Clicars and Guinness World Record Swimmer
– David Tomas, Co-Founder of Cyberclick
– Salvador Carrillo, Co-Founder of Alter5
– Emilio Galán , Founder & CTO of BEONPRICE
– Juanjo Rodriguez, Founder of The Hotels Network
– Alberto Benbunan, Founder of Mobile Dreams Factory, DelSúper, Gelt and Super Robotics
5.30pm-5.40pm: Startup Stories: The Spanish Startup Revolutionizing UX Insights
– Alfonso de la Nuez, Co-Founder & Co-CEO of UserZoom
5.40pm-5.50pm: “Investors & VCs in Spain” Rapid Fire Talks Section
– Tom Horsey, Co-Founder of Ionic Fund, StartupLabs Malta and StartupLabs Spain
– Helena Torras, Managing Partner of Paocapital
– Iván Feito, Principal at Axon Partners Group
5.50pm-6.10pm: “Global Scaleup” Fireside Chats
– Pablo Corman, Manager of Sales Development | Spain at Personio (Topic: HR & Recruitment)
– Samantha Richardson, Principal Visioneering Consultant at Twilio Startups (Topic: Customer Engagement)
– Anne Uekermann, Senior Field Marketing Manager at Amplitude (Topic: Digital Optimization)
6.10pm-6.30pm: “Silicon Valley” Panel Discussion with Spanish Startup Founders & CXOs in the United States
– Ricardo C. Berrios, Founding Chief Executive Officer of Adhera Health; Managing Partner of Natural Bridges Ventures
– Jordi Argente, Managing Director of Woodside Capital Partners; President of New Market Venture Management
– Xavier Amatriain, Co-Founder & CTO of Curai
– Roger Casals, Co-Founder & CEO of Plazah
6.30pm: Event Conclusion
Spanish VITA 1
Please Subscribe to this YouTube Channel!
Stay connected with us:
Latest News: Phoenix.gov/Newsroom
Social: @CityofPhoenixAZ on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
24/7 Live and on-demand programming: https://www.Phoenix.gov/PHXTV
*Please note: The city does not have control over the ads that are played on this platform by YouTube.
GPC Session 1.5.3 (Spanish) How can Readiness resources address the needs of countries to advance…
How can Readiness resources address the needs of countries to advance climate investments?